(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services the company Fashion4Decision Burak Can-Özen, Eduard Schenk.Str.12-80807 Munich (hereinafter “Seller”), relating to the Online Shop
www.fashion4decision.com and all members of the domain sub-domains. Differing provisions of the Customer shall not, unless the seller has confirmed this in writing. Have individual agreements between the seller and the customer always take precedence.
(2)-The seller offers the customers in the online store at www.fashion4decision.com new goods for sale.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The contract is concluded by acceptance confirmation from the seller. The customer submitted previously by the
Into your cart and clicking “Buy” you insert the selected goods on the “order button” an offer to the
Seller, which checks this.
(2) The customer also has the option to ask online with the seller for a particular item. to
Receipt of such request submitted by the seller to the customer an appropriate offer by e-mail, letter or fax.
A contract is only concluded when the customer accepts this offer.
(3)-The contract will be filed. The customer receives the contractual text by e-mail.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, overdue fines
(1) When ordering through the online shop, the prices there applies. All prices are final.
(2) If necessary, additional delivery and shipping costs are next to the product description in the offer
separately specified. Upon delivery by freight we will charge the shipping cost according to our valid
Shipping costs table.
(3) is the delivery to the customer by the vendor by the customer against the following payment methods:
Payment by bank transfer, payment by Paypal, Payment by instant bank transfer, direct debit, credit card, subsequent
Payment by invoice, BillPay.
(4) If the customer in advance by bank transfer, payment is due 10 calendar days after the contract due. at
Payment on invoice, payment no later than 10 calendar days after the invoice due. If payment is made by
Delivery, the purchase price is excl. Shipping and delivery charges for delivery and presentation of the
Payable on delivery bill by the contracted delivery company.
(5) If a customer meets his payment obligations in default, the seller can claim damages after the
require statutory provisions and / or withdraw from the contract. The seller charges against the customer
lump reminder costs of € 8.
(6) The seller shall provide the customer always an invoice, which will be handed to him on delivery of the goods or otherwise in Text form approaching.
§ 4 Delivery, transfer of risk
(1) The goods ordered, unless otherwise agreed by contract, to the address specified by the customer
delivered. Delivery will be made from the seller’s warehouse., Delivery is direct from the manufacturer.
(2) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery if this is advantageous for a speedy settlement
and the partial delivery for the customer is not exceptionally unreasonable. By partial deliveries additional costs
are not charged to the customer.
(3) The seller reserves the right to release it from the obligation to perform the contract if the goods through a
Supplier is to provide the date of delivery and the delivery under remains fully or partially. this
Self-supply reservation applies only if the Seller is not responsible for the failure of delivery. the
Seller is not responsible for the failure of performance, if completed on time with the so one supplier. Congruent
Hedging transaction has been completed to fulfill the contractual obligations. If the goods are not delivered, the seller will immediately inform the customer of this fact and an already paid purchase price and shipping costs report.
(4) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods with the delivery to the customer
about. For entrepreneurs, so goes the dispatch of purchase, the risk of accidental loss and accidental
Deterioration of the goods and the risk of delay already delivering the goods to the forwarding agent,
Carrier or otherwise certain to execute the dispatch person over.
(5) We also supply the following countries: Germany (Delivery time: 3 days), Austria (Delivery time: 3 days), Benelux (Delivery time: 4 Days), EU (Delivery time: 4 days), Europe (Delivery time: 4 days), Worldwide (Delivery time: 7 days).
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
Customers who are consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB, have a statutory right of withdrawal. Information, see
in the Conditions.
§ 6 Retention of title
The delivered goods until fulfillment of all claims under the Treaty within ownership of the seller. In the case
that the customer is a legal person under public law, a public sector fund or a
Entrepreneur is in exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity, even beyond from the
ongoing business relationship until all claims which the Seller in connection with the contract
§ 7 Warranty
If defects are present, the customer in accordance with the following provisions, the statutory
Warranty rights. Are only merchants involved in the contract, so apply additionally §§ 377 ff. HGB.
§ 8 Liability
Outside the liability for material defects and defects the seller has unlimited liability, if the damage caused to
Intent or gross negligence. He is also liable for the negligent breach of essential duties
(Obligations, the breach of which the purpose of the contract at risk) as well as for the violation of cardinal obligations
(Obligations the fulfillment of which allows for the proper performance of the contract and on the
The customer regularly trusts), but only for the foreseeable, typical damage. for the
slightly negligent breach other than the above obligations the seller is liable nicht.
§ 9 Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Mandatory provisions of the country in which your ordinary
Who stay, remain unaffected.
(2) To the extent that a customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or
public law special fund, place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the
Customer and the provider of the location of the provider.
(3) Customers have the option to use alternative dispute resolution. The following EU Commission Link (also called OS platform) contains information about the online dispute resolution and serves as a focal point for the extrajudicial settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
(4) The settlement of the website via credit card is carried out by:
HUELLEMANN & STRAUSS ONLINE SERVICES S.à R.L.
1, Place du Marché L-6755 Grevenmacher
R.C.S. Luxembourg B 144133 Email: info @ hso-services.com
Managing Director: Dipl Vw Mirko Hüllemann..
Heiko Strauss Ramona Spies
HUELLEMANN & STRAUSS ONLINESERVICES S.à r.l.